The process of finding a successful weight loss solution can be challenging.
CoolSculpting and Liposuction are viable treatments, but which one is best for you?
Here’s all you need to know about it.
Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty, is a surgical cosmetic procedure that breaks down and vacuums fat from the body. It improves appearance for health reasons when lifestyle modifications are ineffective.
How does it assist?
Liposuction helps remove stubborn fat from more extensive body areas without leaving any sagging skin. The abdomen, neck, chin, buttocks, top, and back of arms, calves, thighs, belly, and back are all examples.
Pros Of Liposuction
- Liposuction offers long-lasting effects faster than CoolSculpting.
- Liposuction allows more thorough fat removal from a broader range of body parts.
- Liposuction nowadays is more effective and takes less time to recover from than in the past.
- The fat can be cleansed and utilized to improve other body areas, such as the face and buttocks.
- The fat cells that were eliminated will never grow back.
Cons Of Liposuction
- You will need 5 – 7 days to recover from liposuction.
- Following your treatment, you may have swelling and bruising.
- During the healing process, you will need to wear a compression garment.
CoolSculpting is an anesthetic-free, non-invasive cosmetic surgery. It’s also known as cryolipolysis, and it’s a procedure for freezing and removing body fat from particular areas of the body. Since each session only eliminates a small amount of fat, most patients will require many sessions to achieve their desired appearance.
How does it assist?
Smaller fatty deposits can be removed using CoolSculpting. Patients who desire to avoid surgery for any reason find it appealing. There are no cuts or incisions; it is less risky than liposuction.
Pros Of CoolSculpting
- It takes less time to complete.
- It is non-invasive and does not require any incisions.
- There will be no downtime.
- Appropriate for applicants who are healthy and have highly localized areas of fat.
- The body will generally remove the frozen fat cells in the coming weeks and months.
- It does not affect the skin or surrounding tissue.
- Fat cells that have been frozen and excreted by the body will never return.
Cons Of CoolSculpting
- The full impact of the results takes two to four months.
- Obtaining desired results sometimes necessitates many sessions.
- The fat thickness in the treated area can be reduced by 15-20% with each CoolSculpting procedure. On the other hand, Liposuction may remove a more significant quantity of fat, often 40-60%.
Which is better, CoolSculpting or Liposuction?
It’s difficult to say which procedure is better. However, it all depends on the spots to be treated and how desperately you want to get rid of the fat.
Cool-Sculpting is an excellent option if you avoid surgery and don’t expect significant results. On the other hand, Liposuction is preferable for removing the most fat in a single session.